Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Impression by the minute........

i knew a soul all this long.....
a soul that breathes aloud!

i c its different shades all together
I c something ppl blissfully choose to ignore!

wht shd i tell it abt wht i think.....
for speechless am i by its aura!

something majestic...... something strong.....
a feeling of being safe gaurded by it all along!

its smile wld say so many things.......
those eyes....so intense!

sometimes the world seems so normally balanced....
n sometimes it swipes me off my feet!

I feel the urge to listen to it timelessly
I feel as if im just a spec!

It tries to bring out my old self........
But i enjoy noticing it n uttering less!

the moment its away frm my eyes
i feel an urge to hold onto it!

sometimes i ponder if it sees wht i c
for clueless am i of wht it thinks!

i want to hear so much.....
i want the music to be on for ever!

i like being overshadowed by it.....
i like being under its warmth!

so much to say......
so much to confess!

Time never permits the day to b long enuf......
making me crib for an extra minute!!!

No comments: