Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Words Unspoken.........

i lost myself to a new realm...............
a place so luring!

i found a new world in the eyes of a passing cloud.........
i got drenched by a passing storm!

the spark ignited a new hope.....
a hope, im ready to live forever!!

the life of a wanderer saw light in these smiling eyes........
eyes....... that looked back at me with an interest!

an unknown aura surrounds me now......
where clueless am i of its acceptance.............

donno what that realm seeks in me....
im not quite sure if i fit the bill!

i may be rejected this earthly heaven....
i may never be able to feel this magic!!!

but ready am i to take this plunge..........
surprisingly without expecting an acceptance!!

what scope does this spark have.....i wonder
for a world unknown awaits!

i reject the pleasures of this lively world
waiting for an answer from a dormant fire!!

i sometimes startle reality by my determination......
n sometimes wonder why to go thru this pain!

the magic of that one enduring look inspired me to live again
the hostility of the looker fills me with painful questions....

who deserves what is not for us to determine.....
but loving unconditionally is in our hands!

misunderstood am i at every level.......
sumtimes the scope of it surprises me!

reality isnt shared with me...
as i aint lucky enuf!

the heart still awaits those unspoken words......
for i cant fake my own self!!

this dream once seen may never be true
but whats true, is that it was once seen!!!







1 comment:

Sachin Garg said...

ATB for the plunge!