Friday, February 15, 2008

Open Palms..................

My grip was may b too good............
The sand slipped through quite well

The hands once again are filled with the surrounding air
i have nothing new, but what nature offers!

I held on to something knowing it was fake
My optimism surpassed logic!

For once i defied my laws
Knowing that i wont get a bail!

call it fate or ignorance
i let it take over............

the sand never realized the touch of the palm..........
the skin was always an alien!

my palms feel the hollowness of the soul.............
as i c the oyster flow with the current!

wht the sand wondered is still hazy....
the particles though now are stuck to my palm

it may take time to have a clean hand again
for its not that easy to let go!

I realize wht happened had my bit of mistake...........
I search for a remedy!

may be sometimes things need not be confronted with determined notions....
may be sometimes u dont need to put ur soul in!

i stand at the sea shore with my palms open..........
I try hard to let go of the sand!!

No comments: