Saturday, July 30, 2011

Silence in the Heart!

Ever felt the silence that prevails inside ur heart?
A feeling that stands stagnant admist the chaos?
A pinch that makes u feel that words are a pain....
A pain....u've long felt n bred on!

Surprisingly, i used to feel it quite often earlier.....
I think i off-late had started over looking it...
n suddenly today....ive been re-acquainted to my old friend...
A friend who,  i thought, brought me peace!

i some how now, have realized my world other than people
whom i gave the importance they hold today!
Ive come face to face with my reality...
that i had long forgotten drowning in bliss!

The happiness i hold in my heart....
as if is my treasure...
a treasure i thought i cld share...
a treasure i realize, nobodys interested in!

the people i held as the center of my world,
were ppl who demanded their freedom....
People, who after being freed look at me with inquisitive eyes!

I know that not every choice i make is my own....
I do what people want me to do!
N im forced to often wonder....
Why am i to bear its consequence there after??

N after all that drama, I manage to find peace in fate...
forgetting that this chaos wasnt mine...
but admitting that it now is a part of my life!

With all the hyper energy around me,
I am reminded, that I am responsible for my peace....
Even if others interfere!

I may sometimes dim the spotlight on others....
focusing on the self now
for i have just realized how important i am to myself....
that there will b no me....if im not taken care of!

Ive learnt through time to let go of things
that dont want to be a part of my world....
I am learning to expect less from others...
I am starting to appreciate the beautiful Silence that my heart holds!


No comments: