Monday, June 04, 2007

The Lost Soul......

What realm I live in, is purely unknown
What my survival is for, remains a mystery!
A life of numbness is an understated expression
A sigh for life is all I breathe
I do not lack strength
I do not lack dreams
The path is so clear
My destiny, a hazy desire!
The search of these eyes
is an unquenched thirst
I walk through the walls
of a mirage filled world!
What would I reveal?
What would I keep safe?
For the secret no more lies within me!
I do not explain
I do not seek answers
For the Lord has been kind enough
to give me a pious soul!
I mortgage my strength to win the race
And at every step, my desires grow deeper!
My soul needs an identity
My name needs an address!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

a fragile soul cries into the night
a crime is happening, nobody is in sight.
careless neighbors turn out their lights,
she tries so hard with all her might.
in the end, she lost all her power.
for what was left, was one simple white flower.