Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The new face.....

life has turned me inside out...
where each day i c a new side to me...
some are surprisingly positive...n some surprisingly not...
never the less, i should admit....they are a spec of me!

something today just struck me...
after all these years...
i finally have a little pious soul looking up to me with lovely eyes...
who looks at me n wonders...whats he gonna observe today...

that experience of having inquisitive eyes...
that smile at me with wonder...
made me feel a sense of responsibility.....
As if each moment I should watch my move...

As if its crucial for me to scrutinize myself, before i make ne moves.

Lifes given me a palette of experiences,
which today define me..
The good, bad and the ugly...

but no matter how hard i try, i some how am unable to keep the bad n ugly out!

Its important that i make my atmosphere friendly..
Its important that i make sure my heart stays pure..
For i know n believe that its upto us to take negativity in or out....

Today, i stand at cross roads where my own beliefs mock me...
as if they tease their very existence in me...
n that i have set out to preach!

There is so much that i wanna get back to...
to keep my peace within me...
But i wonder if thats possible..
coz tide and time wait for none...n im wondering if my time has slipped away??

This new face, has put me into a soul searching quest...
wherein all i know is that i need to triumph with my positive best...
coz i cant preach what i dont believe....


No comments: