Monday, October 20, 2008

My expectations as a human......

i look arnd me
i find faces that amuse me quite well......surprisingly!

i knw im quite easy to satisfy
though difficult to convince...

i look through my self..........
find loopholes that yet havnt bn fixed!

i feel weird abt this idea of self redemption......
as if the whole world expects only me to understand n think.....

i agree, "i am" good at useless ponder....
n may be thats why i discover things sooner n act upon!

but now i seek rest....
i want that shoulder to rest my head on......

all these years, ive learnt to be selfless
n i agree on enjoying every moment being this self.....

i know its "hurting" me now....
coz im thinking abt myself now....

but all i ask.......is whether knowing ur desires so wrong??
Is wanting to smile free, so big an expectation??

i know the wrld isnt ready yet to c this face of mine....
especially a face without makeup!

my shoulder isnt aware yet that i need it.....
my support system still is blissfully ignorant.........

i know.....time is all i need....
for all this time along......this line has been the only soother!

my own life, for long has been lived within boundaries.......
n now the walls find it difficult to build bridges!

my trust has always been easily breached........
n i still havnt learnt to judge......

my failure lies in my selflessness
my loophole lies in trusting others!

i lead my life by the moment.....
trying to make it easier to sail thru......

may be this whole idea of a lovable world is a myth.....
n thats why my life as a human is only abt these scars..........

No comments: