Monday, March 02, 2009

Love in the eyes...........

the Lord has taught us to forgive n forget........

n we manage our lives pretty well.....

we may not always fit the bill....

we may not always love ppl

we are humans n we r bound to folly...

the anger...the agression of the mind fills the self with frustration

n we forget the love that we expect!
the eyes are a mirror to ones soul....they say

i look into those eyes which sream of unhappiness fr me!
i try n touch their soul in every possible way....

keeping my faith in humanity n love...

they isolate their ways frm me...turning their backs...

the scars now being just quite deep..

i try keep my faith, which is noticibly reducing...

i c the way they want me out of their lives n soul!
n so i try n grant their wish

i let them breathe free of me!

now i c that change ultimately arriving...

wherein i change my outlook!
yes! i did learn to forgive n forget....

but well thats the diff b/t God n us....

we replace pain wid dead emotions...

the eyes are the mirror of love....

my eyes today are hollow!!!!


No comments: